1. The double gate through which many of the pligrims ascended to the Temple Mount.
4. The first month of the Jewish calendar.
6. Plant used in preparing the waters of purification.
11. Seder participants lean to this side while dining.
12. Where the Shiloach Spring is located.
13. Important town in central Israel, where pilgrims could by kosher for Passover vessels.
16. It is said at midnight on the night of the 15th of Nisan.
18. On this corner of the altar the omer - barley - offering was "waved" by the priest.
19. The special unleavened bread eaten during Passover.
21. One of two ingredients added to the barley to make it ready for offering at the altar.
22. One of two offerings eaten on the first night of Passover during the time of the Holy Temple.
2. Today known as the Mount of Olives, it was then called the Mountain of ____.
3. This group of musicians and vocalists performed the Hallel in the Courtyard of the Holy Temple.
5. The specially designed vessel for carrying the blood of the Passover offerings to the altar.
7. The second of two ingredients added to the barley to make it ready for offering at the altar.
8. The second of two offerings eaten on the first night of Passover during the time of the Holy Temple.
9. Origin of the waters used for the Red Heifer purification ceremony.
10. Jerusalemites would hang this above their entrances to show that they still had room for more holiday guests.
14. The Hebrew name for the red dye used in the preparation of the Red Heifer ashes.
15. The method of cooking the Passover offering.
17. The grain whose harvest began on the night after the Seder night.
20. The special vessel used for roasting the barley.