3.The grain whose flour is used in making matzot.
5. The number of new years mentioned in Mishna Rosh Hashana.
6. The main source of water in the land of Israel.
8. A fruit symbolizing widsom.
9. The month marking the new year concerning kings.
10. Fruit from which "honey" can be made.
11. Adam ate from its fruit.
13. The first month of the Hebrew calendar.
14. The first fruit tree in Israel to blossom each year.
15. The tree whose wood was used in much of the first Holy Temple built by King Solomon.
16. Fruit used for making oil used in the Holy Temple.
17. The new year concerning the tithing of fruit trees.
1. The grain that had ripened during the time of the exodus from Egypt.
2. Biblical fruit that grows on a vine.
4. The largest body of water in the land of Israel.
5. The new year concerning the offering of livestock at the Holy Temple.
7. The day celebrated as new years for the Jewish nation.
12. Fruit used during Sukkot.
The Temple Institute, 36 Misgav Ladach Street, Jewish Quarter, Old City, Jerusalem 97500 Israel
Tel: 972-(0)2-6264545 Fax: 972-(0)2-6274529 www.templeinstitute.org
copyright ©1991-2006, The Temple Institute.
Reproduction in any form whatsoever, for any purpose, is strictly forbidden without written permission of the copyright holder. All Rights Reserved.