The Temple Institute's Holy Temple Visitors Center
Bringing the Awesome World of the Holy Temple to an Unprecedented Level of Understanding
The Temple Institute's Holy Temple Visitors Center includes a highly advanced, state-of-the-art presentation of the Temple-ready sacred vessels created by the Institute, garments of the High Priest, oil-paintings depicting aspects of the Divine service of the Holy Temple and a model of the Holy Temple Complex. Visitors will also be able to see a scaled-down stone altar, made in accordance with Torah law, transportable and completely ready for use on the Temple Mount.
Additionally, the new center affords guests the opportunity to view all new video productions, (currently under preparation), describing the history of the Holy Temple, its role in the prophetic time in which we are living and our role as members of the human race who seek the rebuilding of the Holy Temple and the fulfillment of the words of Isaiah: "For My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations." (Isaiah 56:7)
The new center also includes a spacious gift shop.
Location: 40 Misgav Ladach St., Jewish Quarter (Directly above the Yehudah HaLevi stairs which lead from the Jewish Quarter to the Western Wall Plaza.)
VISITS TO THE NEW CENTER ARE CONDUCTED ONLY IN GROUPS, led by a guide. The guided visit is approximately one hour and individuals who arrive at the Center are joined to a group. Guided groups in English take place at 15:15, Sunday through Thursday. Guided groups in Hebrew take place at 12:30, Sunday through Thursday, and at 10:30, Friday mornings.
Visiting Hours and Tours/Reservations
Entrance to the Visitors Center is available only to groups via prearranged appointment. Only Temple Institute trained guides are authorized to escort groups. Entrance to individuals is available only during the hours designated below:
- Sunday – Thursday: 9:00 – 19:00. (Last group entrance 18:00)
- 11:30 and 15:15, (3:15) guided tours for individuals, in English
- 12:30 and 16:30, (4:30) guided tours for individuals, in Hebrew
- Friday, and days preceding holidays: 9:00 – 13:00.
- Fridays, guided tours for individuals, in Hebrew, 10:30.
- The Visitors center is closed each day between 14:00 -14:30
- Closed Saturday (Shabbat)
Upcoming Passover Holiday Hours:
- April 14, 15, 21, CLOSED.
- April 16, 17: Tours in English at 12:15 and 16:15.
- On the Passover holiday it is advisable to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the touir to reserve tickets.
- Starting April 22, regular hours, as posted above.
GROUPS MUST MAKE RESERVATIONS!
CONTACT OUR OFFICE:
Entrance fee at the door:
- Groups of twenty or more: 20 shekel per adult, 18 shekel per child, (from 5 to 18 years old).
- Groups between ten to nineteen people, 25 shekel per adult, 20 shekel per child, (from 5 to 18 years old).
- Groups under ten people, 35 shekel per adult, 35 shekel per child, (from 5 to 18 years old).
- Individuals who wish to join the prescheduled tours in English or Hebrew, 25 shekel per adult, 20 shekel per child, (from 5 to 18 years old).
- Groups numbering thirty five or more will be divided into two separate groups. The second group will enter the exhibition 15 minutes after the first group enters.
- The tour is one hour long.
Group reservations must be made in advance. To make a reservation in advance by email, please click , or write us directly at . Please designate your preferred time for your visit.
Reservations can also be made by phone or by fax: