The Temple Institute's Holy Temple Visitors Center
Bringing the Awesome World of the Holy Temple to an Unprecedented Level of Understanding
The Temple Institute is delighted to announce that after twenty five years of introducing visitors the world over to the sacred vessels of the Holy Temple and the dream, along with the practical measures being taken for rebuilding the Holy Temple, our headquarters are now located in a new, expanded facility, which includes a brand new Visitors Center. Just a few hundred meters from our former location the new center is located just above the Yehudah HaLevy stairs which lead from Jerusalem's Old City Jewish Quarter down to the Western Wall Plaza facing the Temple Mount.
The new exhibition includes a highly advanced, state of the art presentation of the Temple-ready sacred vessels created by the Institute, garments of the High Priest, oil-paintings depicting aspects of the Divine service of the Holy Temple and model of the Holy Temple Complex. Visitors will also be able to see a scaled-down stone altar, made in accordance with Torah law, transportable and completely ready for use on the Temple Mount.
Additionally, the new center, three times the size of the Institute's current location, also affords guests the opportunity to view all new video productions, (currently under preparation), describing the history of the Holy Temple, its role in the prophetic time in which we are living and our role as members of the human race who seek the rebuilding of the Holy Temple and the fulfillment of the words of Isaiah: "For My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations." (Isaiah 56:7)
The new center also includes a spacious gift shop. The entire exhibit and gift shop will soon have wheel chair accessibility.
Below are an architectural blueprint, a bird's-eye depiction of the new center, and maps showing the new location.
VISITS TO THE NEW CENTER ARE CONDUCTED ONLY IN GROUPS, led by a guide. The guided visit is approximately one hour and individuals who arrive at the Center are joined to a group. Guided groups in English take place at 15:15, Sunday through Thursday. Guided groups in Hebrew take place at 16:30, Sunday through Thursday, and at 10:30, Friday mornings.
Visiting Hours and Tours/Reservations
Entrance to the Visitors Center is available only to groups via prearranged appointment. Only Temple Institute trained guides are authorized to escort groups. Entrance to individuals is available only during the hours designated below:
- Sunday – Thursday: 9:00 – 19:00. (Last group entrance 18:00)
- 15:15, guided tours for individuals, in English
- 16:30, guided tours for individuals, in Hebrew
- Friday, and days preceding holidays: 9:00 – 13:00
- 10:30, guided tours for individuals, in Hebrew
- The Visitors center is closed each day between 14:00 -14:30
- Closed Saturday (Shabbat)
Entrance fee at the door:
- Groups of twenty or more: 18 shekel per adult, 15 shekel per child, (up to age years old). Guide is no extra charge.
- Groups between ten to nineteen people, 25 shekel per adult, 20 shekel per child. Guide, (required), is an additional 70 shekel.
- Groups numbering thirty five or more will be divided into two separate groups. The second group will enter the exhibition 15 minutes after the first group enters.
- The tour is one hour long.
Group reservations must be made in advance. To make a reservation in advance by email, please click , or write us directly at . Please designate your preferred time for your visit.
Reservations can also be made by phone or by fax: