|Before submitting your reservation request to the Temple Institute's Holy Temple Visitors Center below, please read the following important information:
Visiting Hours and Tours/Reservations
Entrance to the Visitors Center is available only to groups via prearranged appointment. Only Temple Institute trained guides are authorized to escort groups. Entrance to individuals is available only during the hours designated below:
- Sunday - Thursday: 9:00 - 19:00. (Last group entrance 18:00)
- 15:15, guided tours for individuals, in English
- 16:30, guided tours for individuals, in Hebrew
- Friday, and days preceding holidays: 9:00 - 13:00
- 10:30, guided tours for individuals, in Hebrew
- Closed Saturday (Shabbat)
PASSOVER HOLIDAY HOURS:
- You are welcome to visit April 5th-8th for the English tour at 11:30, 15:15 or 17:15.
- On Thursday, April 9th, the English tour will be at 11:00.
- On Friday, April 3rd and April 10th - the Temple Institute exhibit will be closed.
- Because of expected holiday crowds, we suggest you come in advance of your chosen tour to purchase tickets. Reservations in advance are not possible for the holiday.
Entrance fee at the door:
- Groups of twenty or more: 18 shekel per adult, 15 shekel per child, (up to age years old). Guide is no extra charge.
- Groups between ten to nineteen people, 25 shekel per adult, 20 shekel per child. Guide, (required), is an additional 70 shekel.
- Groups numbering thirty five or more will be divided into two separate groups. The second group will enter the exhibition 15 minutes after the first group enters.
- The tour is one hour long.
Group reservations must be made in advance. To make a reservation in advance by email, please click , or write us directly at . Please designate your preferred time for your visit.
Reservations can also be made by phone or by fax:
You can also make your reservations using the email form below. The questions are intended to help us to accomodate your request. Please fill out all the fields. Please try to make your reservations request at least two weeks in advance.